Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Begining

Let me start by explaining what happened first. When I was born my brother was five. My dad had been taking these pills to make his heart beat faster while he worked out. Something like steroids. When i was six months old, He died because his heart exploded. The loss was much harder on my brother because he had gotten to know his father for five years. Then two years later my mom , my brother and I, moved into a mans house who's name was Jerry. He was wealthy. He abused my brother and my mother, and was a drunk. One day when i was five, we ran away while he was at work. I remember this day so clear. Then we moved to a big old-fashioned house. stayed there for about two years till we moved to Florida. I've been here ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment